companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Launch time

Things just never seem to go as planned. They cookbook was ready. The web page for ordering was...well...almost ready. Then life as usual intervened, and suddenly it is two months later. But now it seems as it is the real deal. Time to launch the cooking system and let my friends and fellow low carbers know about my venture.

The webpage is ready for orders. On it, you will find some sample recipes, some photos, and a brief explanation of how my kitchen system works. I also have the newsletter ready for anyone who buys the cookbook and joins up. That has extra recipes, favorite kitchen gadgets, seasonal ideas and more stuff that somehow interests me as a cook or low carber. I will also list the recipes I have chosen for entrees for the month.

Here's a sample from the October newsletter:

Joseph’s Cinnamon Crisps
Spread softened butter on a sheet of Lavash bread. Fold it together to make sure butter is evenly distributed even to the edge. Unfold the bread.
Mix 1/4 cup of granulated Splenda with 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the buttered bread.
Cut the bread into 3 inch strips using a knife or pizza cutter.
Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees.


Get the cookbook and newsletter to get the pumpkin dip recipe that goes with these chips. Yummy.


I promise to be posting more regularly now. Be sure to let me know when you have stopped by.

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

WOW! I had no idea about this! What a wonderful venture! I can't wait to read more about it.....Thank you so much!! I am excited!

going to read....